Kerala Ayurvedic Lifestyle (M) Sdn Bhd
*THIS IS OUR STANDARD SET OF TERMS AND CONDITION FOR ALL SERVICES. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITION MAY APPLY DEPENDING ON TYPE OF SERVICE WHICH WILL ME MENTIONED SEPARATELY*
Our commitment to our clients
- All treatments provided by Kerala Ayurvedic Lifestyle (KALS) will last for the specified duration purchased. i.e. a 60 minute treatment will last 60 minutes.
- All clients must complete a consultation form prior to treatment and will receive up to 5 minutes consultation in addition to their treatment
- Treatments will only be conducted if KALS seems the treatment safe for the client to receive
- Consultant permission may be required before treatments can be provided
Advance reservations are recommended as appointments are subject to availability.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your treatment time to begin your relaxation and for consultation. Late arrivals may be subject to reduced treatment time
We welcome you to enjoy a wide range of herbal and organic teas.
Please switch off your mobile phone to fully enjoy a peaceful and tranquil environment.
We request no jewellery to be worn during your visit for a therapy. KALS accepts no responsibility for the safety of money and valuables of any kind brought to the Centre.
We advise only facial treatments within the first three months of pregnancy. After three months, a pregnancy therapy can be scheduled.
- It is your responsibility to notify the booking advisor at the time of booking should you experienced high/low blood pressure, heart conditions, allergies, dietary requirements, pregnancy or any other medical conditions.
- Please advise KALS of any special health conditions on scheduling your appointment as this may effect your selected treatment(s). We strongly recommend you to call KALS prior to arrival to discuss your options and to avoid any disappointment on the day.
Clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
The adult must give permission for the treatment to be performed AND The adult must co-sign the client’s consultation form.
- Payment must be made in full for each session prior to treatment at the time of service KALS accepts payment in cash, bank transfer or through credit/debit card
- Invoices will be sent to clients who do not pay for, or who cancel, treatments
- Invoices must be paid within 7 days of the issue date
- A booking is confirmed once KALS and the client have both agreed a date, time, duration and location for a treatment.
- If a cancellation is made more than 24 hours before a treatment, the client will not be charged
- KALS has the right to cancel a treatment by giving 24 hours notice.
- KALS has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the room or environment is unsuitable for the treatment to be provided, or if the therapist is taken ill.
- KALS has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the client is intoxicated or inebriated.
- KALS has the right to terminate a treatment immediately if the client demonstrates inappropriate or sexual behaviour.
- KALS commits to rearranging treatments to a new time and date within two weeks of the cancelled treatment where possible
Feedback forms will be sent to clients at KALS discretion
Content may be used in publicity material and on the website, with the permission of the author
- Client treatment details will not be discussed with anyone other than the client unless the client is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian.
- Consultations will only be discussed with the client unless the client is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian.
- Consultation Forms and treatment notes will be kept on file, securely by KALS
- All clients must complete a consultation form prior to receiving KALS treatments
- By signing the consultation form, clients are giving KALS permission to hold records and data about them
- Personal information will not be shared with any third parties